Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating spring. This month we are featuring spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates winter coming to an end.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from September Gray at septembergray.com on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today is the birthday of my daughter. I won't tell you how old she is - she wouldn't care if I did but then you would know how old I am! :-) When I saw the Painted Blooms Designer Series paper in real life I was struck by how gorgeous the flowers were! The pictures in the catalog and on the online store do not begin to do them justice! I am not a big flower person but as soon as I saw this paper I knew I wanted to use it on a card.
Blackberry Bliss (a color you also have to see in real life to truly appreciate) is one of the colors in the Painted Blooms DSP and purple is one of my daughters favorite colors. It seemed like these products would be perfect for a birthday card for her. Here is the card I made.
- Stamp Set: Petite Pairs Clear Mount (122497)
- Cardstock and DSP: Blackberry Bliss (133675); Whisper White (100730); Rose Red (102544); Painted Blooms (137784)
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss (133642)
- Tools: Large Scallop Edgelit (127019): Owl Builder Punch (118074)
To order click on the ordering tab above just under the header. You can email me privately with any of your papercrafting questions or ask them in a comment below!
I ♥ comments and would love to hear what you think!! Leave your thoughts below!
The next stop is Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian