Tuesday, October 22, 2013
On Saturday Jeremiah and Brian King paid a surprise visit to the Cottage! They had been to Huntsville Alabama to visit September Gray, fellow member of Brian's InKing Royalty Stampin' Up! group. Going to Huntsville from Atlanta involves a drive over Lookout Mountain. As they drove on their way Brian suddenly realized they were passing thru our area. He gave me a call and I invited them to come by the Cottage on their return to Atlanta which they did!
We had a short but great visit. Surprisingly there was no real papercrafting talk. Most of the conversation involved food - how good September is at cooking it and how much we all like eating it, especially the not good for you kind! But, we did decide that we would try to schedule a future InKing Royalty group meeting on the mountain! I very much look forward to that since I know what great meetings Brian can host.
While we have not yet had an official InKing Royalty group meeting, earlier this month Brian, his upline Pam Morris, and fellow demonstrator Katy McGoin hosted a wonderful meeting in Atlanta for members of Mary Fish's Stampin' Pretty Pals. While most of the attendees were from the southeast, some came from several states away. With the prize for farthest distance traveled going to Mary Fish herself! It was an all day event with swaps; make and takes; demonstrations; and games.
Here are a few pictures taken that day. I will have more in future posts. This is a picture of Mary Fish with me.
Here are the members of InKing Royalty who were in attendance plus Pam, Brian's upline, and Mary her upline.
Front row L to R: Pam, Chris, Allie, September.
Back row L to R: Jeremiah, Brian, Mary, and me.
This is the entire group in attendance. What a great bunch of people they all are!!!
Monday, October 7, 2013
This deal extended until midnight Tuesday October 22!!
As part of their 25th Anniversary Celebration Stampin' Up! has announced a fantastic promotion. If you become a Stampin' Up demonstrator between now and October 21 the sign up fee is $25.00. Why this might be of interest to you?
- For $25-$27 (more about that below) you get $25-$27 worth of Stampin' Up! Product. Ok, so far that doesn't sound like much of a promotion but keep reading!
- You will receive a 20% discount on anything you order until the end of April or for as long after as you remain a demonstrator.
- If you place an order for $150 or more within 45 days of your joining you will receive an additional 10% discount for a 30% total discount.
- You will receive advance access to the Spring Catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion with the Spring Catalog available around the first of December.
- You will be in the know about all the latest Stampin' Up! info and news.
- If you join under me you will be part of the most amazing papercrafting group ever - Stampin' Pretty Pals!! Mary Fish, www.stampinpretty.com, and Brian King (named first male Stampin' Up Rising Star), www.stampwithbrian.com, will be part of your upline. They are two phenomenal people. Mary has a Stampin' Pretty Pals Facebook page which provides a way for all of us to communicate, share ideas, and ask questions. In addition she holds monthly webinars to discuss all the Stampin' Up! news and the latest products. This last weekend Brain and his upline Pam Morris assisted by fellow PAL Kate McGoin hosted a fantastic PALS event in Atlanta. I addition to the quasi-local people, like me, who drove to Atlanta, six PALS flew in from all over the US. I will be posting more about the event in the next few weeks but Brian has already posted lots of pictures and info on his blog which you should check out. I noticed that one of the commenters on his blog said, "I don’t want to be a demonstrator, but your weekend made me think about it."!
- All of this with no obligation on your part to do anything more!
To make things a little easier I have created a list of individual items which fall in the required price range. There might be something on the list you have been interested in. If so, what a perfect time to act - no calculator needed! Here is my list. Please email me with any questions or put them in the comments below! Stay tuned for more about our fabulous event in Atlanta.